Boyer will be collecting box tops so now is the time to start clipping and saving. Most box tops earn the school $0.10 each. This is an easy way to raise money for Boyer.
Here are Upcoming Contest Dates:
Contest 2 (August 24th - October 18th)
Contest 3 (October 19th - February 21st)
Contest 4 (February 22nd - May 15th)
Current Contest: Contest 3: October 19th - February 21st
Collection Location: Box Tops Container in in your Child's Classroom
Prize for the student who brings in the most BOX TOPS BY February 21st
HOW BOX TOPS WORKS:
- Find Box Tops on products --> List of Participating Products
- Clip Box Tops from each package or Scan Store Receipt (See Below)
- Collect Box Tops:
- Please tape, glue or staple your unexpired Box Tops to the Box Top Form
- Place Box Tops in a baggie in increments of 50
- Please tape, glue or staple your unexpired Box Tops to the Box Top Form OR
- Label the form or baggie with - Child's Full Name, Teacher's Name, and Grade.
- Send the box tops to school and drop off in your child's classroom collection bin.
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have Box Tops that say scan your receipt, please download the app on Apple or Google Play. Please follow the instructions on the app and scan within 14 days of receipt. The Box Tops mobile app uses state of the art technology to scan your store receipt & instantly add Box Tops to your school's earning online.
If you are scanning please email a screen shot of your app totals to email@example.com include your child's name, teacher, and grade so they will be entered into the contest. Please let us know if you have multiple students.
January Parking Spot Winners