March 2- March 6, 2020
Who can participate? Students in Grades 2 - 5 are invited to participate in the Boyer Science Fair. Kindergarten and 1st Grade will be doing an in-class project together.
What is the purpose? Develop skills in critical thinking, research, problem-solving, and the use of the science and engineering principals. Students are encouraged to develop a project that is relevant to the real world and interesting to them!
Who can help? The student's teacher and librarian will have suggestions for topics and will be available for advice. However, the primary initiative and responsibility belongs to the student. Parents, and other adults are encouraged to assist as necessary, but each student participant must be able to demonstrate, explain, or describe their project, what was done, the materials used, and the purpose or intent of the project.
Where do we get details? A packet of information will be given to all students interested in participating in this year's Science Fair. This packet will be available online as well when available.
What is the timeline: Exact dates will be updated when known.
- January 2020: Packets will be distributed
- February 2020: Project registration forms are due back to the school
- March 2020: Projects are due
- March 2020: Projects are judged (Note: Parents may not be present during judging)
- March 2020: Awards are announced
- March 2020: Projects must go home with the exception of the Winners (the latter will be displayed at the Prosper High School S.T.E.A.M. Expo)
For Questions, please contact: TBD
November Parking Spot Winners