Welcome to WATCH D.O.G.S.!
Thank you for your interest in the Boyer Elementary Watch D.O.G.S. Program!
The students and faculty at Boyer are excited to have you participate in their school day!
To get started, follow the 3 steps below.
The steps are simple but they do take a few minutes to complete.
1. All Watch D.O.G.S. are required to have a background check on file with the District. This must be renewed each year and must be on file before you arrive. Click here to complete your check!
When completed, you'll only be notified if there is a problem.
2. Boyer Elementary requires that all Watch D.O.G.S. "on-duty" wear official Watch D.O.G.S. gear so they are easily identified when on school property. Purchase your gear today at the Official Dogstore!
3. Sign up for a Watch D.O.G.S. time using the sign up link. Sign Up
Click here to read through our FAQs
Send them to BoyerElemWatchDOGS@gmail.com
The Watch D.O.G.S. Program is a family and community engagement program utilizing the positive influence of fathers and father-figures for a two-fold purpose:
(1) To provide positive male role models for the students, demonstrating by their presence that education is important.
(2) To provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
Parking Spot Winners
For the month of November
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity
Kelly Layton at Usborne Books
Chealsea Coleman at The Butcher Group - Ebby Halliday
Sponsored our Kinder Welcome Gift:
For a full list of the Boyer Elementary PTO Sponsors, please click here
To learn how to become a Sponsor, please click here